
Today was the "Shop with a cop." It was a lot of fun. At about 0530 hours, we met at the Little America in Salt Lake City. We were assigned a kid and ate breakfast together. Then at 0700 hours, we headed out to our cars. The kids played with our lights and sirens for about ten minutes. Then we drove from Lil America to 9000 South to the K-mart in West Valley. Santa landed by means of the UHP helicopter in the parking lot. We shopped with our kids, visited Santa, then dropped off kids to their parents at the exit doors. It was alot of fun and look forward to doing it again next year. Isaac was fun to shop with and wanted lots of toys.
5 comments:
What a great idea.
Enough to make a grown man cry! What a fun thing!! And a keepsake photo to boot.
If you really cried, I'm gonna puke.
I got to "shop with a cop" once. He took me to Cabelas and I filled my cart with goods and he got me the %50 discount on everything. Oh, the sweet memories. Thanks, Dave.
Dad just cried again.
sweet memories indeed! I just cried. *tear
Post a Comment