Good work!Looks just like Dave when he was that age. And notice how in the "jailbreak" photo Tate is making eye contact. This kid is going places.
He is beautiful. Congratulations you guys!!
How wonderful! He is beautiful. Congratulations! Jim and Carrie
Congratualtions! I can't help but notice the adorable little smile on his face when Grandma Terri is holding him.
OOOHHH!!!! YAY!!!! A new family member. This is Emma, Steve's daughter. CONGRATS!!!!Love,Emma
congratulations. That is so cute seeing Luke being the big brother.
Congratulations! What's on his Christmas list? :)
Congratulations guys! I hope I'll get to come see him in person soon!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Good work!
Looks just like Dave when he was that age. And notice how in the "jailbreak" photo Tate is making eye contact. This kid is going places.
He is beautiful. Congratulations you guys!!
How wonderful! He is beautiful. Congratulations!
Jim and Carrie
Congratualtions! I can't help but notice the adorable little smile on his face when Grandma Terri is holding him.
OOOHHH!!!! YAY!!!! A new family member. This is Emma, Steve's daughter. CONGRATS!!!!
Love,
Emma
congratulations. That is so cute seeing Luke being the big brother.
Congratulations! What's on his Christmas list? :)
Congratulations guys! I hope I'll get to come see him in person soon!
Post a Comment