Happy two weeks to Tate coming up...cake and ice cream at our house Tuesday with 2/52 of a candle in the cupcake. You will only be allowed to enter once you have sung atleast one X-mas carol on the front porch. Not just any carol, though, we have an approved list for you to choose from.
Sunday, December 14, 2008
Little Man Tate
Happy two weeks to Tate coming up...cake and ice cream at our house Tuesday with 2/52 of a candle in the cupcake. You will only be allowed to enter once you have sung atleast one X-mas carol on the front porch. Not just any carol, though, we have an approved list for you to choose from.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Little Man Tate obviously gets his cuteness from his Grandpa.
I won't be stopping at just one carol. I'm doing the whole approved list.
Love the creative writing.
"Santa Baby" better be on that list of carols. If it's not, I'm gonna barge my way in anyway.
I think he looks just like Erin. -Brett
He sure is cute. I can't wait to see him. I'm pretty sure he's going to make me want to have another one...someday.
Post a Comment